Thursday, March 13, 2008

I wanna be a Supermodel

We've been watching Make me a Supermodel. I enjoy the photoshoots and the challenges it takes to be a good model. It's harder than it looks.
I can't believe my son started watching it with me. He knows Mommy's a photographer and is intrigued by the whole thing (plus I am having to start paying him stickers to pose for me as he would rather be shooting).
So, he's decided the true "model " look is mad, and this is his idea of modeling, to try and do a mad face (this is instead of a cheesy cheese which he picked up from somewhere, not me!).


3 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

I LOVE that last one! He totally looks like a preppy beach bum (if there is such a thing! LOL)
Super cutie!

Cheers,
Jaci

Renee Marquis Photography said...

Oh, Wow Lisa just reading your bio. I would die to go and shoot a run way show... Thanks for commenting on my trip and "yes" we caugth all those snapers and our littlest boy caught a shark. Keeping checking back we will soon be heading to Myrtle Beach in April. Love viewing your work, and the little boy is so cute!

Marcia said...

He is SO cute! Great job capturing his mood. Taking pictures of kids is the greatest thing - there is always something new.