Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Jane and Justine

I went over to Jane and Justine's (see their adventures with Stanley in The Green Knight and the Search for Cherry Blossoms) house to take some photos of them for their holiday card.

Their mom had some pretty new dresses for them to wear. It's definitely challenging to get kids under 5 to sit still for photos! And smile -at the same time. We did our best and came out with some decent ones.

Then today I read another photographer's blog -MeRa Koh on taking her kid's photos for the holidays. She mentioned all the things I went through and I had to laugh reading her post. Check out her tips! She mentioned 3 sets of bribes (all non-messy). We only had two. Ice cream for after, and I told their mom I needed something NOW. We used chocolate kisses, but had to wipe their mouths between treats. Plus the sugar adds up in the little ones for MORE movement...





No comments: